For Active Adults
In this one-hour workshop, you’ll learn why most solutions for back pain are temporary and how one approach gets over 90% of people back to living their lives without back pain.
This event is for people who:
- Struggle with back or hip pain when they stand or walk,
- Have pain when they sit for long periods,
- Experience pain, numbness, or tingling,
- Experience their lower back “giving out” frequently, or
- Are afraid that their pain will get worse or require surgery if they do nothing.
Here’s What You’ll Discover
- What 80% of people with low back pain have in common, and how to address it.
- What the root cause of chronic back pain is, that often leads to most solutions being temporary.
You’ll also receive
- A free copy of Dr. Tom Padilla’s Book “A Runner’s Guide To Avoiding Common Running Injuries”
- A copy of our special report that contains 9 actionable tips that you can take to start easing your back pain quickly.
5:30p – 6:30p on Dec 8th
8350 E Evans Rd Ste C2, Scottsdale