If so, and you’d like to find a solution that lasts, that does not require drugs or surgery , and uses mostly hands-on, natural treatments and simple to do exercises, we can help.
What’s better, is you can start with a completely FREE first session where we can tell you precisely what is causing your back pain – and why it so far hasn’t healed – in less than 30 mins.
Click the button below to INQUIRE about Applying for your FREE Session with a Doctor of Physical Therapy.
If you have back pain…it can be very frustrating searching for a solution that actually lasts. There are a lot of quick-fix options out there, that simply kick the can down the road.
Back pain, including lower back pain, can make it hard to handle your daily responsibilities at home and work, and stop you from being active with your friends and family.
On this page you’ll find out:
- What 81% of people with back pain have in common.
- What the root cause of most back pain is.
- What is required in order to fix back pain for good.
- How to spot a short-term solution.
- Options for what to do about your back pain.
Expert Advice For People Looking To Ease Low Back Pain…
- 9 of the best tips that doctors forget to tell their patients about back pain.
- Exactly how to “sit up straight” without it seeming like so much work.
- How to protect your back while lifting.
- The #1 exercise we give to our patients with low back pain.
Watch this video to learn why people suffer from back pain longer than they have to.
How Does Back Pain Get Solved For Good?
While many providers focus on one area, a joint, a muscle, a ligament, what most people need is a provider that will approach your case as a whole. They should take everything into account when diagnosing what the root cause of your limitations are, and what to do about them.
There are 3 things that are necessary, in order to get you from the sidelines, back into an active life.
If you would like to know more about our approach to back pain physical therapy in Scottsdale, including bulging discs and lower back pain, and you’d like to get to know us better before deciding, now is your chance. Click the button below, and fill out a short form to apply for a Discovery Visit. We offer just 4 per week only to people who are serious about getting back to their active, healthy, mobile lifestyles free of back pain.
“How Can Choosing Physical Therapy at DPT Help Me?”
- With our PHIX approach, we can identify the ROOT CAUSE of your pain, and design a plan to address it.
- We will identify all the individual components of your injury, and make sure nothing gets left out.
- We will explain clearly why the other things you have tried, have only resulted in temporary relief.
- You’ll get back to being active, which we know is about more than just being active. It’s about stress relief, and it helps you live a high-performance life.
- You’ll sleep better at night, knowing that you have a solution.
- You’ll get clear and straightforward communication, and finally get the lasting solutions you’ve been looking for.
- We avoid trying the same thing over and over and expecting different results. If something isn’t working, we change directions.
- You’ll be working with a team of doctors. Even though you may be seeing one doctor, we hold round-tables in our clinic to deal with cases of all levels of difficulty.
Basically our Scottsdale back pain physical therapy team designs a detailed plan, and has a standardized process for getting you from where you are at now…back to the active, healthy, mobile lifestyle you love.
If you’re ready to go, but you’d like to know more about availability for appointments at our clinic, and what it costs. Simply click the button below and fill out the short form on the next page.