Are you someone who takes pride in your work, who is wants to work with people who truly care about doing a good job, and don’t bring any drama to the workplace?
Do you want to work in a place where you have an opportunity to have a positive impact on the lives of the clients you serve, and the people you work with?
Are you in a place that is slow to change, and your ideas to make improvements are pushed aside?
Is growth as a person, overcoming challenges, and opportunity to fail and learn important to you?
If you want to work with a group of people who really care about doing a good job, and are interested in continually being challenged to improve, we’d love to talk to you.
Need not apply for this job if you’re ok being mediocre, feel like you should be entitled to praise just for showing up to work on time, or can’t be bothered to leave any drama outside of the workplace.
We’re looking for a strong team player to help us create nothing short of an amazing experience for our clients. You must be able to display a positive attitude and deliver excellent customer service. You also need to be highly organized and able to operate efficiently in a fast-paced environment.
You will be first point of contact for many of our clients, and you will be expected to be able to anticipate their needs, resolve their issues, and oversee the day to day tasks required to keep our clinic running effectively.
We are a growing physical therapy practice who puts the patient first, looking for a dynamic, seasoned, well organized administrative assistant to help us continue our fast growth. We are looking for someone who loves people, and wants to work for a company that pushes for patients to have a world class experience.
We’re a leader in the healthcare industry when it comes to outcomes, and have one of the strongest reputations in all of Arizona for physical therapy clinics as evidenced by our reviews.
We are working to facilitate a shift in the healthcare industry, helping people to continue to be active and independent, without needing to rely on pills or surgery. We help people who have been through the wringer, often having failed many treatments elsewhere.
We value creating the highest quality experience throughout our clients’ care. We do everything we can to ensure that our patients and staff love being here, and it adds positivity to their lives. We’ve seen the detriments associated with high volume clinics where number of patients is prioritized over quality of care.
We still place a high value on tracking our numbers because we need to be accountable to results, but our numbers are dictated by the quality of service we’re able to provide for our patients.
We are a group of high-energy, positive people, who are motivated by our mission of creating a warm and welcoming environment for our patients where they can truly enjoy engaging in their own healthcare. If you want to be part of something bigger, and truly be able to create meaningful changes in your people’s lives, you’re in the right place.
The Doctors of Physical Therapy is purpose driven company that operates and hires based on our core values:
- Provide a world class patient experience
- Be accountable and do the right thing over the easy thing
- Pursue growth and learning
- Build trust with communication and transparency
- Emotionally engage and connect
- Own your role. Pursue impact over being busy.
Top 3-5 Results for this position
- Convert incoming patient inquiries at >40% for Cold, and 95% for Warm to DV.
- To ensure that arrival rate is maintained above 95% for 1st Visit
- To ensure PT utilization is > 90% for paid sessions.
- To actively reschedule 80% of drop offs (with no future booking) within 14 days.
- Ensure patient satisfaction scores are above 8/10 and relay to the team any feedback positive or negative.
Responsibilities and Activities:
- Manage inbound phonecalls from patients wanting to book appointments.
- Communicate the value of our services in person and on the phone
- Successfully handle money/price objections
- Hold a lengthy 15-20 minute conversation with new patients on the phone ensuring the patients are committed and bought into our service
- Provide an exceptional waiting room environment for our patients that they’ll look forward to coming back to.
- Ensure people show up excited for their first appointment after scheduling.
- Communicate with patients before, during and after appointments to ensure satisfaction is being achieved.
- Ensure that all invoices are raised on time, ever time and are sent to the appropriate person (in house or externally).
- Organize and plan all schedules – maximizing efficiency and revenue for the clinic.
- Foster deep relationships with patients ensuring NPS score hits agreed levels.
- Develop and regularly update the procedures library so that every aspect of the role is documented and can be achieved by anyone else in the business.
- Be able to hold meaningful conversations with prospective clients over the phone for longer that 15 minutes.
- Be able to answer questions asked on the phone in a way that increases the likelihood that the prospect will want to become a customer.
- Recall names and faces of all patients making them feel welcomed and remembered.
- Provide a warm greeting when people arrive.
- Plan, organize, schedule, and budget time in an efficient and productive manner that demonstrates focus on key priorities.
- Follow through on commitments. Do what you say you’re going to do regardless of personal cost.
- Demonstrate the ability to quickly and proficiently understand and absorb new information.
- Attention to detail, letting no important details slip through the cracks.
- Demonstrate persistence, and willingness to do what it takes to get things done.
- Be proactive and act without needing to be told what to do, and bring new ideas to the company.
Location: Scottsdale Arizona (Raintree & 101).
Compensation: 35-45,000/year depending on previous success
Health Benefits: Stipend Provided
Please apply ONLY if you have at least 1-2 years experience in an administrative role in a B2C environment. You must have a proven track record for providing great customer service and being able to speak confidently over the phone.
How To Apply
Step 1: Email your resume and a 1 page cover letter explaining why you would be a great fit to work with our company to firstname.lastname@example.org. In the subject line put “Live Life Today!” If selected to move forward with a phone screening interview you will be contacted.