Persistent knee pain is so common because many of the solutions out there just take one area into consideration. The muscles, the joints, strength, weakness, etcetera. The simple truth is that knee pain is complex. The root cause of your knee pain could be because of the control of your foot, ankle, hip, or all three! The good thing though, is that the solution to knee pain is a lot more simple once it’s understood and applied correctly.
The core issue, which has been proven time and again in the best research, is that the body has developed compensation patterns in order to protect itself. These patterns are hardwired into the brain, and will continue to persist unless they are fixed.
This pattern is what CAUSES the tight muscles, weak muscles, and the stiff joints. Therefore, correcting the pattern is the true root cause. If you want proof of this, look no further than the testimonials on our website and our Google listing from happy people who once had knee pain preventing them from being active, and now they’re active and pain free.
We understand that finding a solution for knee pain is frustrating, and that people have been told many different things about it, including that it’s a normal part of aging. That’s why we created our Discovery Visit. It’s completely natural to be skeptical to try new things, and we wanted to create a way for people to meet our doctors, and learn about this effective approach to treating the root cause, WITHOUT any risk.
To apply for a DISCOVERY VISIT is simple. All you need to do is click the Application Button and fill out the form. If instead, you’d like to think about it, take our knee pain guide, it’s full of simple tips you can start using today to get some relief from knee pain.
“Why Do I Have Knee Pain In The First Place…and How Do I Make It GO AWAY!?”
Real solutions are hard to find. There is a lot of misinformation out there, and many of our clients tell us they searched for solutions for MONTHS before finding what works.
Do you want to know why it takes so long to find a solution for knee pain?
If You’re Currently Living With Knee Pain, Here Are 6 Reasons Why It May Be Lasting Longer Than It Should:
- You tried looking up exercises to do on your own for your knee pain. This is a fair strategy, but there are many “causes” of knee pain, and it’s difficult to figure out which exercises are right for you. This is why some exercises can seem to make it better, but some make it much worse.
- You tried a few relaxing massages and it felt good for a few days but then it came back. So you started getting more frequent massages, but the effects have gradually worn off.
- You tried a knee brace and it eased a bit, but the nagging sensation is still there.
- You tried waiting for it to go away on its own. That didn’t work…
- You went to the doctor’s office, and they gave you pain medication to numb the pain. They told you to come back in 6 weeks if it didn’t work.
- You went to a physical therapist who put you on the same exercises everyone else with knee pain gets…then they left you with an assistant who only half watched your technique.
If any of these things have happened to you, unfortunately it’s common. The issue with a lot of these methods is that they focus on addressing the symptoms, not the root cause of your knee pain.
Any time you get temporary results that relieve the pain, and then they come back, your body is trying to tell you something. It’s trying to tell you that you didn’t find the solution, you just put a temporary band-aid on it.
For proof that most “solutions” don’t fix it, you don’t need to look any further than the opioid crisis in the USA. Along with increasing numbers of people addicted to pain pills, the number of knee surgeries just keeps increasing. Would this be happening if we were actually solving anything with these methods?
It’s understandable to want to solve it on your own, but it’s likely not the best way to avoid becoming one of the people who need those pills or surgeries.
If any of this has happened to you, we would love to help you by inviting you to book a call with one of our specialist physical therapists in Scottsdale. We can help you find out what can be done to help you.
You may be frustrated that you’ve already tried so many things. That’s a GOOD thing. When you know what doesn’t work, that puts you that much closer to finding the real solution. What we tell our clients is this: “What you have to be careful of is trying the same thing over and over and expecting different results…that’s insanity!”
Click the orange button below to book a call with us if you would like some advice given to you over the phone. This is a complimentary, no obligation phone call. You are not required to book physical therapy with us once the call is over. Our goal is to help you make the right decision about your health.
“What Can I Do To Get Rid of My Knee Pain Completely?”
Well, here are 4 things you can do.
- First, you need to make a decision about getting help. So many people rest for weeks, thinking knee pain will “just go away with time”, but then 6 months later they’re still putting up with it, and nothing has changed…or it’s worse. Don’t let another week go by without living the life you want.
- Next, do the RIGHT exercises – One of the best things to help you ease the pain from your knee pain is to do the right series of progressed exercises. The right exercises given to you by a physical therapist and taught to you correctly, will help reduce the pain and allow you to start getting back to your life quickly. A good physical therapist will know how to progress these exercises to make sure the pain doesn’t come back any time soon.
- Avoid long periods of rest. The truth is, our bodies were designed to move. Certain activities right now might make your knee pain worse, but that doesn’t mean you should restrict all of your movements, because that can make your situation worse. If certain things are painful, like walking, lifting, sitting, it’s important to find the root cause and get you moving properly so you can continue staying active.
- Get real, “hands-on” customized treatment. Customized physical therapy treatment is proven to help people with knee pain. In fact, at The Doctors of PT, it’s one of the most common things we see people aged 30+ living with. If your knee pain is affecting your job, your sleep, your activity level – then it threatens your independence and gets in the way of spending quality time with family and friends. High-quality and customized treatment can help get you back to living the life you deserve as quickly as possible.
If you would like to know how the Physical Therapy team at Doctors of Physical Therapy in Scottsdale can help you return to being active as quickly and safely as possible – we invite you to start with a completely free, no-obligation, risk-free “Discovery Visit” at our clinic:
Note: This free “Discovery Visit” is something we offer to people who are nervous or skeptical about getting physical therapy – unsure of it’s benefits or if it’s right for them. If that sounds like you, then please start with a free “Discovery Visit” so that we can work with you to find out what is wrong, and what can be done – without any risk or obligation on your part.
So the next question is…
“How Can Choosing Physical Therapy at The Doctors of PT Help You Get Rid Of Your Knee Pain – In The Next Few Days?”
Here Are Just A Few Things Our Expert PT’s Can Do For You:
- We can quickly take away the stabbing pain – often inside a few sessions.
- We can help you find out what’s really going on, and get to the root cause of your injury once and for all – often inside of 30 minutes.
- Your treatment plan is tailored to your lifestyle to get you to be able to do the things that are most important to you.
- Pain can “zap” your energy, and ruin your sleep and activity. – We can help you enjoy sleeping at night, and have more energy during the day.
- We will make sure that your problem is “corrected” and “healed” properly – and provide you with the perfect set of exercises that will speed up your recovery.