The Doctors of Physical Therapy is looking for an experienced Operations Manager to help us optimize our clinics’ efficiency and prepare it to grown & scale into multiple private healthcare locations.
We are a privately owned physical therapy & sports medicine clinic that is seeking to improve the healthcare industry. We do not rely on insurance parties and a third payer system, instead we focus on delivering high quality services that our clients are happy to pay cash for. We have been in business over 5 years, and currently have a team of 6.
With the right person to help us optimize the efficiency of our current clinic, we have our sights set on expansion in the next 12-18 months. This growth will require a person with experience recruiting high quality team-members, holding people accountable to their outcomes, developing an outstanding service-based company culture, and the ability to take a system and make it more efficient and organized.
We are a growing private practice located in Scottsdale, Arizona. We are working to facilitate a shift in the healthcare industry, helping people to continue to be active and independent, without needing to rely on pills or surgery. We ourselves are passionate about living active lifestyles, and love helping people continue golfing, lifting, exercising, hiking, whatever matters most to them. We help people who have been through the wringer, often having failed many treatments elsewhere.
We treat our patients in a one-on-one environment so that we can ensure that they are receiving the highest quality throughout their entire care. We do everything we can to ensure that our patients and staff can have better lifestyles. We’ve all seen the detriments associated with high volume clinics where the only thing that matters is productivity. We do still need to track our numbers, because we need to be accountable to results, but our numbers are dictated by the quality of outcomes we’re able to provide for our patients.
We are a group of high-energy, positive people, who are motivated by our mission of creating a warm and welcoming environment for our patients where they can truly enjoy engaging in their own healthcare. If you want to be part of something bigger, and truly be able to create meaningful changes in your patients lives, you’re in the right place.
You DO NOT need experience in the health care field to apply – and nor is it preferable or an advantage in this process. We are simply looking for someone who has been part of a fast growing serviced based business, who has recruited a team, helped to establish a culture, and improved operational efficiency. That could be for a chain of coffee shops, a national franchise, an estate agents, gym, or any other type of service based business.
If you have previously worked in a service-based business, and you were responsible for recruiting, managing people, and increasing operational efficiency & developing/implementing processes, and you have a proven track-record for success in this role, we would love to hear from you.
If you’re fed up with working in a dead-end corporate job with limited to no upward mobility, and you believe your skills are at a higher level than you are currently recognized for, or able to utilize, and you want to be part of a team that’s pushing themselves to grow and be better – where ideas are welcomed, we want to hear from you.
Specifically, you will be responsible for:
- Recruiting, leading, and developing the team and our culture
- Tracking and measuring our KPI’s and maintaining the clinic’s dashboards so that decisions can be made from the data.
- Creating and refining our practice’s systems, processes, and procedures to improve efficiency and profit margin.
- Build a 5-star recruitment process that allows us to be a sought after employer of choice in the Phoenix Metro area, and ensures that we have a pipeline full of candidates ready to pull from as our growth demands, while ensuring we retain our best staff.
- Help us continue to deliver a 5-star customer service reputation.
- Work with Marketing and Sales teams to ensure accurate reporting and information is gathered to uncover training opportunities.
- You must be very well organized, and detail oriented.
- You must have proven experience recruiting people.
- You must have experience in a service-based industry, where excellence was required.
- You must be able to effectively prioritize, reprioritize, delegate, and oversee.
- You must be able to follow through on your commitments regardless of personal cost.
- Intelligence: Learns quickly. Demonstrates an ability to quickly and proficiently understand and absorb new information
- Persistence: Demonstrates tenacity and willingness to go the distance to get something done.
- Proactivity: Acts without being told what to do. Brings new ideas to the company.
- Analytical skills: Draw insightful conclusions from data.
- Superior communication skills: able to effectively communicate across personality types and learning styles.
- Awareness of self and others. You must be confident, but not arrogant. Intelligent, but coachable.
- Be able to manage your own energy, and improve the energy of those around you.
- Be able to have tough conversations with people, without losing personal relationship.
- Be able to execute on a plan, measure progress, and adjust course when necessary.
This is an amazing opportunity for someone who considers themselves a great operations manager, and has been looking to be a part of an exciting company looking to drive real change in its’ industry. We’ve got our hearts set on multiple clinics, and an eventual franchise system in which we can improve the lifestyles of our clients and our clinicians.
If you’re looking to work in a growing company that will continue to provide you with opportunities to learn and grow as a person, and a manager, then this is perfect for you.
Please apply with your resume and a one page cover-letter clearly detailing your previous operations manager experience, and explain why you would be suitable for this role. ‘
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $50,000.00 – $60,000.00 per year
How To Apply
Step 1: Email your resume and a 1 page cover letter explaining why you would be a great fit to work with our company to firstname.lastname@example.org. In the subject line put “Live Life Today!” If selected to move forward with a phone screening interview you will be contacted within 48 hours.