We Are Hiring For Physical Therapist
Position: Physical Therapist
Are you looking for a clinic with a collaborative approach? Do you want to working 1-on-1 with each patient, without aides or techs? Are you interested in working in a clinic where insurance companies do not get to dictate the outcomes that are acceptable for your patients? Do you feel like you have so much more to offer your patients?
Who We Are Looking for:
Do you have a positive personality that makes patients look for any excuse to come back and see you? Are you a self-starter? Are you comfortable picking up the phone to speak to past patients and referral partners? Are you able to communicate with patients and referral partners in such a way that they know the value of the service you are providing to them?
Are you able to connect and engage with people on a personal level (not just a clinical skill level?). Do you have time for people over and above their allocated clinical sessions or that which you are being paid to give?
Do you love to learn, and are you committed to being a part of a team that puts patients before professional ego? Are you flexible and open to change? Do you view the opportunity to learn as a privilege, and not something that you should be paid to do?
We have the position you’ve been looking for.
About Us – The Doctors of Physical Therapy
If that’s you, we want to hear from you. The Doctors of Physical Therapy is a small, but rapidly growing physical therapy clinic in Scottsdale, AZ that has been in business for just over 3 years. We specialize in helping individuals in their 30’s-50’s heal naturally, become more active, and get stronger even if they’ve been in pain for years. We view our role as bridging the gap between what is traditional healthcare, and what is true wellness. Our patients arrive ready to work and we enjoy working with a large variety of patients who have goals and higher expectations for the years ahead of them. We are looking for another A-player to join our growing team to help us take more people from being injured all the way back to fully active lifestyles.
The owner of the clinic opened up in 2016 with no connections and no reputation, having moved from out of state. In just over 2.5 years we have grown from one practitioner to two, with a patient database of over 500 patients, and looking to add additional doctors and staff this year.
This rapid growth would not have been possible without the team culture that has been created at DPT by the staff. Our staff love coming to work and view it as a place to learn and grow, and it’s a place that our patients look forward to coming back to. We believe strongly in personal and professional growth, and provide an immense amount of coaching, mentoring, and training.
Demand for this role is likely to be high, we invite you to apply for this role if you feel like you’re able to complete the tasks and have the skill sets outlined in this description. We know that real A-players love being held accountable to improving, and their results, and we have high standards for performance. This means that your role will come with clearly defined standards and objectives, that when constantly hit, will result in substantial benefits that will be discussed with you in the interview should you be successful.
Our website www.thedoctorsofpt.com is available to you to learn more about us and the experience we provide.
You will be responsible for retaining our clients and delivering a level of service that results in referrals. You will need to create deep and meaningful relationships that go beyond clinical communication with our patients and maintain a high level of customer service and clinical care. This includes being able to communicate effectively to ensure that patients are active participants in their care, and excited for the outcomes that they have set as their goals.
Ultimately, your job is to help us grow the revenue of the clinic by delivering a service and result that is above and beyond anything our clients have experienced in healthcare. Your job is to help them to make decisions on their care that will have a positive impact on their lives and help them achieve the outcomes they desire. When done correctly, this will ultimately lead to the achievement of the standards set by the clinic.
Tasks Required For Success
- Communicate with patients in a way that they can confidently make the right decision about the plan of care you suggest.
- Ensure that patients achieve their clinical and health/lifestyle outcomes (in the time frame you set).
- Develop a mutually beneficial relationship that benefits both the patient and the clinic.
- Communicate the value of our service with the fee/price that the patient will need to pay to access it, and then deliver on that value.
- Ensure that patients remain excited about the prospect of coming for physical therapy (and remain committed to the treatment plan that you suggest).
- Provide a high level of customer care that will cause patients to want to come back frequently and tell their friends and family about us as well.
- Ensure that patients coming for free consultations convert to a first evaluation (when appropriate).
- Ensure that patients agree to a plan of care that will help them hit their health goals
- Ensure that patients complete a full plan of care (as agreed in the first session).
- Hold patients accountable to their plan and be able to communicate clearly when the plan will need to be changed.
- Ensure that clinical notes are kept up-to-date and accurate
- Participate in, contribute to, and help to develop the in-house educational training program that is provided to all physical therapists.
- Maintain a high level of commitment to personal growth and learning.
Traits For Success In This Role:
- Be able to communicate with patients in such a way that they can understand why the suggested plan of care is the best solution to solve their problem.
- Communicate with patients in a way that they can see value in the plan of care being put to them – in exchange for their time and money.
- Willing and able to spot when a patient may be disillusioned or confused with their progress (and likely to drop off).
- Be passionate about the role of strength and conditioning in an active lifestyle, and be able to communicate that clearly.
- To be able to communicate in such a way that the patient can confidently say yes to a full plan of care.
- To be able to engage with and connect with patients at a personal level that goes way beyond a clinical outcome.
- Demonstrates an understanding of what the causes are – and solutions – that could lead to a patient dropping off schedule.
- Demonstrates a willingness to be held accountable for performance.
- Ability to thrive in an environment where measurement is the driving force behind progress.
- To have high social awareness and be able to address the unspoken needs and concerns of the clients and other members of the team.
- A willingness to learn how to communicate effectively, and handle objections in a way that demonstrate value to the patient.
- A willingness to follow up with past patients who have fallen off the schedule and attempt to re-engage them.
- Provide a welcoming experience to each patient, and go above and beyond to deliver an experience that will create raving fans.
- Proactivity – act without being told what to do, and bring new ideas to the company.
- Excited to play an active role in a team based environment.
What We Will Do For You
- Provide you with ongoing support, mentoring, and training in the field of physical therapy, rehabilitative medicine, and strength and conditioning.
- Give you an amazing environment to work in that includes working with a team of wonderful and very supportive staff – as well as very friendly customers.
- Opportunity to develop and grow in a team that is value driven and strongly encourages personality based service.
- Competitive pay with chance to earn even more as we grow as a result of your impact.
Full time 36-40 hours.
Location: Scottsdale, AZ
If You Are Interested And Think You Would Be A Great Fit For Our Growing Company, Your Next Step Is To Fill Out The Form Below. After You Have Filled It Out You Will Receive An Email With Your Next Steps.