We Are Hiring For Physical Therapist
Are you tired of seeing 14+ patients a day?
Are you worried about becoming exhausted, and burned out, and wondering if you went into the right profession?
Are you looking for real MENTORSHIP? Do you get excited when you learn and grow, and want to become one of the best physical therapists?
Do you have a passion for helping people to live active, healthy lifestyles?
Are you frustrated that insurance companies get to dictate what “acceptable function” is for your patients?
We are looking for someone who:
Loves to learn and grow, and has a positive outlook on life. Someone who lives with enthusiasm and loves passing that along to others.
Is able to communicate effectively with people from all different backgrounds.
Is good at building relationships with people.
Is organized, and able to prioritize projects and effective plans of care.
Is willing and able to speak up when you see that something is not working, and you can anticipate the needs of others because you show up to work knowing that the smallest details make a difference.
If so, we have the position you’re looking for.
We are a growing private practice located in Scottsdale, Arizona. We are working to facilitate a shift in the healthcare industry, helping people to continue to be active and independent, without needing to rely on pills or surgery. We help people who have been through the wringer, often having failed many treatments elsewhere.
We treat our patients in a one-on-one environment so that we can ensure that they are receiving the highest quality throughout their entire care. We do everything we can to ensure that our patients and staff can have better lifestyles. We’ve all seen the detriments associated with high volume clinics where the only thing that matters is productivity. We do still need to track our numbers, because we need to be accountable to results, but our numbers are dictated by the quality of outcomes we’re able to provide for our patients.
We are a group of high-energy, positive people, who are motivated by our mission of creating a warm and welcoming environment for our patients where they can truly enjoy engaging in their own healthcare. If you want to be part of something bigger, and truly be able to create meaningful changes in your patients lives, you’re in the right place.
You will be responsible for retaining our clients and delivering a level of service that results in referrals. You will need to create deep and meaningful relationships that go beyond clinical communication with our patients and maintain a high level of customer service and clinical care. This includes being able to communicate effectively to ensure that patients are active participants in their care, and excited for the outcomes that they have set as their goals.
Ultimately, your job is to help us grow the clinic by delivering a service and result that is above and beyond anything our clients have experienced in healthcare. Your job is to help them to make decisions on their care that will have a positive impact on their lives and help them achieve the outcomes they desire. When done correctly, this will ultimately lead to the achievement of the standards set by the clinic.
Want To Hear What It’s Like To Work At DPT? Watch This Video.
Tasks Required For Success
- Communicate with patients in a way that they can confidently make the right decision about the plan of care you suggest.
- Ensure that patients achieve their clinical and health/lifestyle outcomes (in the time frame you set).
- Develop a mutually beneficial relationship that benefits both the patient and the clinic.
- Communicate the value of our service with the price that the patient will need to pay to access it, and then deliver on that value.
- Ensure that patients remain excited about coming for physical therapy, and remain committed to the treatment plan.
- Provide a high level of customer care that will cause patients to want to come back frequently and can’t resist telling their friends and family about us.
- Ensure that patients coming for free consultations convert to a first evaluation.
- Ensure that patients complete a full plan of care that helps them hit meaningful goals.
- Hold patients accountable to their plan and be able to communicate clearly when the plan will need to be changed.
- Ensure that clinical notes are kept up-to-date and accurate
- Participate in, contribute to, and help to develop the in-house educational training program that is provided to all physical therapists.
- Maintain a high level of commitment to personal growth and learning.
Traits For Success In This Role:
- Provide a welcoming experience to each patient, and go above and beyond to deliver an experience that will create raving fans.
- Be able to communicate with patients in such a way that they can understand why the suggested plan of care is the best solution to solve their problem and can agree to the plan of care.
- Communicate with patients in a way that they can see value in the plan of care in exchange for their time and money.
- Willing and able to spot when a patient may be losing enthusiasm with their progress and likely to drop off (sensory acuity)
- Be passionate about the role of exercise and wellness (stress, sleep, nutrition) in a healthy lifestyle, and be able to communicate that clearly.
- To be able to engage with and connect with patients at a personal level that goes way beyond a clinical outcome.
- Demonstrates an understanding of what the causes are – and solutions – that could lead to a patient dropping off schedule.
- Demonstrate a willingness to be held accountable for performance.
- Ability to thrive in an environment where measurement is the driving force behind progress.
- To have high social awareness and be able to address the unspoken needs and concerns of the clients and other members of the team.
- A willingness to learn how to communicate effectively, and handle objections in a way that demonstrates value to the patient.
- A willingness to follow up with past patients who have fallen off the schedule and attempt to re-engage them.
- Proactivity – act without being told what to do, and bring new ideas to the company.
- Excited to play an active role in a team based environment.
What We Will Do For You
- Provide you with ongoing support, mentoring, and training in the field of physical therapy, rehabilitative medicine, and strength and conditioning.
- Give you an amazing environment to work in that includes working with a team of wonderful and very supportive staff – as well as very friendly customers.
- Opportunity to develop and grow in a team that is value driven and strongly encourages personality based service.
- Competitive pay with a chance to earn even more as we grow as a result of your impact.
Full time 36-40 Hours
Location: Scottsdale, AZ
If You Are Interested And Think You Would Be A Great Fit For Our Growing Company, Your Next Step Is To Fill Out The Form Below. After You Have Filled It Out You Will Receive An Email With Your Next Steps.