We Are Hiring For Physical Therapist
Important: Due to the high volume of applicants we receive for this position we can only review applications that apply through our website, and follow the instructions that are sent to their email. If you do choose to apply, thank you for your interest, and we look forward to receiving your details.
If you became a PT because you love helping people regain active, healthy lives, but you’re frustrated that everywhere you turn, you see patients being pushed into a high volume system where it’s difficult to give the care you know your patients need and deserve, read on.
Our team has a passion for physical therapy, wellness, customer service, quality outcomes, and building solid relationships with our clients.
We believe that physical therapy should be done 1-on-1 without any aides or technicians, because we believe that the exercise portion is the most important part of clinical care.
We firmly believe in our profession’s importance to transition someone from injured, to fully well & active, and then continue helping them to stay healthy and active for years to come.
Being a part of our company means you’re driven to get the best out of yourself and those around you. It means that you’re coachable, and laser focused on getting better and leveling up in all aspects of your life.
If that’s you, and you have experience in the following, I invite you to keep reading.
Tasks Required For Success in This Role:
- Communicate with patients in a way that they can confidently make the right decision about the plan of care you suggest.
- Ensure that patients achieve their clinical and health/lifestyle outcomes (in the time frame you set).
- Develop a mutually beneficial relationship that benefits both the patient and the clinic.
- Communicate the value of our service with the fee/price that the patient will need to pay to access it, and then deliver on that value.
- Ensure that patients remain excited about the prospect of coming for physical therapy (and remain committed to the treatment plan that you suggest).
- Provide a high level of customer care that will cause patients to want to come back frequently and tell their friends and family about us as well.
- Ensure that patients coming for free consultations convert to a first evaluation (when appropriate).
- Ensure that patients agree to a plan of care that will help them hit their health goals
- Ensure that patients complete a full plan of care (as agreed in the first session).
- Hold patients accountable to their plan and be able to communicate clearly when the plan will need to be changed.
- Ensure that clinical notes are kept up-to-date and accurate
- Participate in, contribute to, and help to develop the in-house educational training program that is provided to all physical therapists.
- Maintain a high level of commitment to personal growth and learning.
Traits for Success
- Be able to communicate with patients in such a way that they can understand why the suggested plan of care is the best solution to solve their problem and can commit to it confidently.
- Communicate with patients in a way that they can see value in the plan of care being put to them – in exchange for their time and money.
- Willing and able to spot when a patient may be disillusioned or confused with their progress (and likely to drop off – have sensory acuity). “I’m not better yet” – one visit in!
- Be passionate about the role of exercise and wellness in an active lifestyle, and be able to communicate that clearly.
- To be able to engage with and connect with patients at a personal level that goes way beyond a clinical outcome.
- Demonstrates an understanding of what the causes are – and solutions – that could lead to a patient dropping off schedule.
- Demonstrates a willingness to be held accountable for performance.
- Ability to thrive in an environment where measurement is the driving force behind progress.
- To have high social awareness and be able to address the unspoken needs and concerns of the clients and other members of the team.
- A willingness to learn how to communicate effectively, and handle objections in a way that demonstrates value to the patient.
- A willingness to follow up with past patients who have fallen off the schedule and attempt to re-engage them.
- Provide a welcoming experience to each patient, and go above and beyond to deliver an experience that will create raving fans.
- Proactivity – act without being told what to do, and bring new ideas to the company.
- Excited to play an active role in a team based environment.
Who we are looking for:
You must be a self starter with a strong ability to “figure it out” and a willingness to balance doing it well, and doing it efficiently.
You need to have a positive, and upbeat attitude and love your craft in a way that makes it infectious to your patients and coworkers.
You must have strong communication skills, and be able to communicate with patients and referral partners in a way that ensures they see the value in our services.
You must love and be committed to learning and growing. You must sincerely want to be a part of a team that puts patients before all else, especially professional ego.
You need to be flexible, and open to change. We are a small clinic, growing rapidly. Growth and change is inevitable.
You’ll need to be able to work in a fast paced environment, and maintain an upbeat and positive mentality.
We’re looking for a high performer, who has a strong desire to improve. You need to like accountability, and be hungry for coaching on how to continue to get better.
If this is you, and you’re excited by the prospect of working with a team bent on re-defining an industry, then we have the role you’ve been dreaming about.
We believe in helping people get back to the things that matter most in their lives. We are a group of driven individuals who want to add high quality A-players to our team who value results and outcomes.
We believe in working with our patients to pursue meaningful goals that are important in their lives, rather than simply attaining functional goals.
Our goal is to grow beyond our current clinic, to give more people access to excellent healthcare, and give PT’s the opportunity to work in an environment where they’re encouraged and able to use the entire breadth of their scope of practice.
What We’ll Do For You:
Provide you with ongoing support, mentoring, and training in the field of physical therapy, rehabilitative medicine, and strength and conditioning.
Opportunity to develop and grow in a team that is value driven and strongly encourages personality based service.
Give you an amazing environment to work in that includes working with a team of wonderful and very supportive staff – as well as very friendly customers.
Competitive pay with a chance to earn even more as we grow as a result of your impact.
You will be a part of a team who thrives on being held to high expectations and standards.
Full time 36-40 Hours
Location: Scottsdale, AZ
If You Are Interested And Think You Would Be A Great Fit For Our Growing Company, Your Next Step Is To Fill Out The Form Below. After You Have Filled It Out You Will Receive An Email With Your Next Steps.