We’re Hiring For A Marketing Assistant
Are you comfortable designing and building ads to produce leads? Do you like trying to beat your prior campaigns by maximizing CTR and return for dollar spent?
Are you a self starter? Is being “organized” a top priority in your life and are you able to multi-task and prioritize projects, while simultaneously meeting deadlines and prioritizing your day?
Are you able to interpret the data from your advertising campaigns, suggest and implement improvements, and us a variety of resources to gain insights on your audience?
Do you have a positive outlook on life? Are you flexible, open to change, and committed to learning? If so, you could be just the person we are looking for to fill the position that we have available in the marketing assistant of our growing physical therapy clinic.
About Us – The Doctors of Physical Therapy
We are a small, but rapidly growing physical therapy clinic that has been in business just over 2 years. We are one of the nation’s fastest growing cash-based physical therapy clinics and pride ourselves on helping people who want to heal naturally, become more active, and feel stronger than they have in years.
The owner of the clinic opened up in 2016 with no connections and no reputation, having moved from out of state. In just over 2 years we have grown from one practitioner to two, with a patient database of over 500 patients, and looking to add additional doctors and staff this year.
This rapid growth would not have been possible without the team culture that has been created at DPT by the staff. Our staff love coming to work and view it as a place to learn and grow, and it’s a place that our patients look forward to coming back to.
Our website www.thedoctorsofpt.com is available to you to learn more about us and the experience we provide.
We are looking to add someone to our team who can contribute to and add value to the services we provide. We are offering you an opportunity to help us continue to grow and provide a world class customer experience that goes well beyond what is experienced at most health care facilities.
The right person is likely to have been working in a lead generation and marketing role with a track record of proven lead generation nurturing a cold audience into happy customers.
You will be responsible for implementing our advertising initiatives while keeping in mind our target audience. This includes using a variety of marketing techniques to achieve omnipresence in our client’s lives.
Ultimately, your job is to grow the revenue of the clinic by putting together effective marketing campaigns that speak directly to our target clients. This person should be confident in generating leads from a variety of marketing efforts, tracking them, analyzing ad performance, and adjusting to meet goals within target expenditure. Doing this will involve maximizing and improving the leads and clients generated from our advertising dollars, and ultimately lead to predictable lead generating ad campaigns. We need this person to create a consistent flow of leads to our clinic, so that we may be able to deliver the excellent service our brand offers.
Tasks Required For Success In This Role
- Put together an ad on google and refine it according to keyword hits.
- Build a landing page that is mobile responsive on wordpress.
- Put together an ad campaign on Facebook.
- Use lead magnets and form fills to generate leads.
- Use a CRM to capture and manage leads using tagging.
- Find, schedule, and organize community events such as health fairs, farmer’s markets.
- Be able to track and analyze the results of your campaigns and adjust accordingly to maximize budget.
- Be familiar with developing good calls to action to increase the likelihood of lead capture.
- Organize mailer, postcard, and newspaper campaigns.
- Engage in a minimum of 2 hours/week of training and coaching
Skills And Traits For Success In This Role
- Be able to create a landing page in WordPress.
- Be able to create multi-step forms.
- Be able to integrate forms with CRM using Zapier.
- Plan, organize, and schedule your time around most important tasks (prioritizing).
- Proactive – bring new ideas to the company and act without needing to be told what to do.
- Demonstrate the ability to quickly and proficiently absorb and understand new information.
- Be able to create ads with effective CTA.
- Be able to interpret data from ad campaigns and offer suggestions to adjust.
- Be able to design a campaign to nurture cold audiences.
- Follows through on commitments: lives up to verbal and written agreements regardless of personal cost
- Demonstrates an ability to quickly and proficiently understand and absorb new information
- Attention to detail – does not let important details slip through the cracks
- Persistence – demonstrates tenacity and willingness to go the distance to get something done
- Proactivity – acts without being told what to do, brings new ideas to the company and willingly seeks out new learning experiences
What We Will Do For You
- Provide you with ongoing training and support in the field of marketing and advertising.
- Give you an amazing environment to work in that includes working with a team of wonderful and very supportive staff – as well as very friendly customers
- Opportunity to develop and grow in a team that is value driven and strongly encourages personality based service
- Competitive pay with chance to earn even more as we grow as a result of your impact
Part Time with potential to work into full time.
Location: Scottsdale, AZ
If You Are Interested And Think You Would Be A Great Fit For Our Growing Company, Your Next Step Is To Fill Out The Form Below. After You Have Filled It Out You Will Receive An Email With Your Next Steps.