We’re Hiring For A Marketing Assistant
IMPORTANT: Read this section prior to reading the job description. It has an important message should you choose to apply…
Applications will ONLY be considered for those who fill out the form at the bottom of this page. Once you have submitted the form, an email will come to you within 5 minutes. You MUST check your email, including your promotions/spam folder for “Next Steps.” Unless these steps are completed within 24 hours, your application will not be considered or followed up on. Due to the high demand for this role, we will only be considering 15 applications that accurately complete the first step.
Do you have a passion for getting a message out to people that may positively impact their lives?
Do you have a passion for marketing health services that can positively impact the lives of others?
Do you enjoy designing marketing materials (i.e. leaflets and flyers)? Do you have extraordinary attention to detail?
Do you have experience using social media to build excitement about services or products?
Are you able to put together emails with interesting subject lines and content? Do you have good writing and editing skills?
Are you a people person? Are you a self starter? Are you dependable and consistent?
Are you persistent and do you pursue new relationships with confidence?
Are you growth oriented and willing to learn new things and do whatever it takes to get a message out?
Are you detail oriented and unwilling to let important details slip through the cracks?
Do you value the opportunity to work as a team, learn, and grow?
If so…we have the role you’ve been looking for.
Because we are growing, we are looking for a full-time marketing assistant to join our team. In this role you’ll be helping the owner of the business create and implement digital and offline marketing campaigns. You must have previous experience in successfully finding leads and customers for a business.
YOU MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE IN MARKETING and/or other relevant experience working with graphic designers, printers, copywriters and web designers. You also must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and demonstrate extraordinary attention to detail. Please ONLY apply if you have experience in managing various marketing projects, both online and offline, for a small business.
If you LOVE marketing and want to broaden your experience and skill set and you want to join a team that works together, appreciates and supports each other and ENJOYS hard work, then we need to talk…
About Us – The Doctors of Physical Therapy
We are a small, but rapidly growing physical therapy clinic that has been in business just over 4 years. We are one of the nation’s fastest growing cash-based physical therapy clinics and pride ourselves on delivering a world class patient experience, and exceptional results.
The owner of the clinic opened up in 2016 with no connections and no reputation, having moved from out of state. In just over 4 years we have grown from one practitioner to three, with a patient database of over 800 patients, and looking to add additional doctors and staff this year.
This rapid growth would not have been possible without the team culture that has been created at DPT by the staff. Our staff love coming to work and view it as a place to learn and grow, and it’s a place that our patients look forward to coming back to.
Our website www.thedoctorsofpt.com is available to you to learn more about us and the experience we provide.
We are looking to add someone to our team who can contribute to and add value to the services we provide. We are offering you an opportunity to help us continue to grow and provide a world class customer experience that goes well beyond what is experienced at most health care facilities.
The right person is likely to have been working in a lead generation and marketing role with a track record of proven lead generation nurturing a cold audience into happy customers.
You will be responsible for implementing our advertising initiatives while keeping in mind our target audience. This includes using a variety of marketing techniques to achieve omnipresence in our client’s lives.
Ultimately, your job is to grow the revenue of the clinic by putting together effective marketing campaigns that speak directly to our target clients. This person should be confident in generating leads from a variety of marketing efforts, tracking them, analyzing ad performance, and adjusting to meet goals within target expenditure.
Doing this will involve maximizing and improving the leads and clients generated from our advertising dollars, and ultimately lead to predictable lead generating ad campaigns. We need this person to create a consistent flow of leads to our clinic, so that we may be able to deliver the excellent service our brand offers.
This is a full-time position based in our Scottsdale clinic. This is an awesome opportunity for someone who:
- LOVES MARKETING and wants to broaden your experience and skills.
- Wants to work in a fast-paces, NO-DRAMA environment, where negativity is NOT tolerated.
- Wants to work at a company where they can LEARN about all aspects of marketing, including online and offline campaigns, CRM implementation, list building, social media marketing, print production and more.
- Is extremely detail-oriented and appreciates people who take an organized, systematic approach to achieving success.
- Likes the idea of working for a smaller (but growing) company where their ideas and contributions directly impact the company’s success, direction, and growth.
- Is a quick, self-motivated learner who wants to work for a company that will invest in their education.
- Wants a position that will offer upward earning and career advancement; we want people who are interested in growth, learning, and becoming part of our team long term.
Responsibilities and Activities:
- Provide weekly marketing reports to the clinic owner of leads generated, the source of those leads, cost per lead, sales closed, conversion percentages and ROI.
- Assist in creating and managing various campaigns in the company’s CRM.
- Assist in creating, updating and managing the company’s social media sites.
- Assist in implementing weekly prospecting campaigns, both online and offline.
- Manage the inbound lead cleaning and follow-up process to ensure all inbound leads are qualified, cleaned, tracked and followed up on according to our follow-up process.
- Manage the company’s website to ensure links and forms are working and accurate.
- Work with the company’s SEO/Google Ads company to improve our rankings and/or hold top positions for critical keywords.
- Manage the production and mailing of the company’s newsletter and drip campaigns.
- Assist in the production of in-clinic workshops, trade shows and other marketing events.
- Assist in the creation, updating and production of the company’s Shock-And-Awe materials and other sales collateral.
- Deep understanding of the company’s target market, USP and products.
- Deep understanding of direct response marketing.
- Excellent organizational, time management and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to write effective marketing copy (basic sales copywriting).
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Advanced skills with Word, Outlook, Publisher and Excel. Candidate must be able to work with database files and Excel spreadsheets containing data. Ability to produce ROI reports for various marketing initiatives.
- Ability to properly format marketing communications, e-mails and sales letters.
- Ability to create a production schedule and follow it.
- Ability to work under deadlines and on schedule.
- Ability to plan work so that it is completed on time.
What We Will Do For You
- Provide you with ongoing training and support in the field of marketing and advertising.
- Give you an amazing environment to work in that includes working with a team of wonderful and very supportive staff – as well as very friendly customers
- Opportunity to develop and grow in a team that is value driven and strongly encourages personality based service
- Competitive pay with chance to earn even more as we grow as a result of your impact
Hours Full Time 35-40 hours
Compensation: $30,000-40,000 depending on previous success.
PTO: 10 days
Location: Scottsdale, AZ
If You Are Interested And Think You Would Be A Great Fit For Our Growing Company, Your Next Step Is To Fill Out The Form Below. After You Have Filled It Out You Will Receive An Email With Your Next Steps.