Get Relief From Back Pain
Are You Trying To Eliminate Back Pain And Stiffness Without Painkillers Or Risking Surgery So You Can Get Back To Your Active Lifestyle?
Have Back Pain That Keeps Coming Back? You’re Not Alone…
Watch This Video To See How Our 5-Step Approach Works
DOWNLOAD OUR BACK PAIN GUIDE
Ease lower back pain without pills, injections or surgery!
If you’re like most people, this isn’t your first go-round with back pain. In fact, it’s estimated that 80% of people will have back pain at one point in their lives. In most cases, back pain will repeat in the same individuals again and again.
The first strategy others use is typically to wait it out.
If it starts to get worse or not go away after a few weeks, the next strategy might be a call to their general practitioner.
At that point, they will typically wait a while to get in, then be given pain medications or muscle relaxers and told to rest or refrain from activities that are causing them pain.
If this doesn’t work, some people return to the doctor, and others start to look for other solutions.
For those that return to their GP, only 7% will ever get a referral to physical therapy for back pain. The others may get referred to an MRI where they might find something to point a finger at as causing the pain. From there, they may be referred to a variety of other practitioners, including spine surgeons.
Is Any Of This Sounding Familiar?
This often leads to people finding a lot of ways to treat lower back pain, including massage, chiropractic care, acupuncture, etc. For some, these treatments will work, for others these treatments may only provide temporary relief and their issues seem to become more and more frequent.
A perfect example of that is our friend Allan, who took up exercise to improve his health and found himself in a pinch when he could no longer lift drywall or a drill over his head.
Allan was lucky he was one of the 7% who get referred to PT. But here’s the kicker, it wasn’t his GP who referred him, it was his coach!
Now, not everyone has goals of squatting and deadlifting over 200lb, but the beautiful thing about the body you’re in, is whether you want to lift a bunch of weight, run, golf, or hike, your body moves just like other people who do those things! When it doesn’t move like it should, that’s when injury happens.
If you’re still experiencing back pain and it’s been more than a couple of weeks, you’ve probably tried a number of different things.
Do Any Of These Things Sound Familiar?
- Ignore it and it will go away.
- Stretch your legs and hips.
- Accepted it as an “age thing” since everyone seems to have it.
- Taking anti-inflammatory medication or painkillers
- Ice or Heat
Here’s the good news. If any or all of those things sound familiar then you already know what doesn’t work.
We would love to help you get to the bottom of your back pain, not just for this episode of pain, but a longer lasting solution that has helped hundreds if not thousands of people put an end to their recurrent back pain.
We understand that some may have questions about cost and availability before scheduling one of our free discovery visits. If you’d like to inquire about cost and availability at our clinic just click the button below and fill out our webform.
What Can I Do To Get Rid Of My Back Pain Completely?
- The faster you act, the faster it will go away. You need to make a decision about getting help from the right people. The longer you wait, the more bad habits you develop to avoid pain, and the longer it takes to fix. You may have thought you found the right people in the past, and so you’re frustrated that you’re searching yet again. That’s ok. Check out our reviews on Google, you don’t have to take our word for it!
2. You need the right exercises at the right stage of your recovery. Too often in healthcare people are given 10 or 20 exercises that are just the exercises that everyone with back pain gets. Evaluation by a professional can ensure that you get the right exercises at each stage of recovery, to guide you to complete recovery without it coming back.
3. Avoid sitting around too much. This gives your muscles and joints a chance to get stiff and can prolong your injury. This is especially true if you have a habit of sitting around on unsupportive surfaces or in awkward twisted positions.
4. Work with the right physical therapist. At The Doctors of Physical Therapy we pride ourselves on being able to take on complex low back pain issues head on and make lasting changes and help people get back to spending time with their friends and family. We do not use any aides or technicians so your time is spent 1-on-1 with an expert the entire session.
If you would like to know more about our approach to back pain and how it’s likely different than anything you’ve tried in the past, apply for a free 30 minute consultation. We offer just 4 per month so act quickly! Click the button below to fill out a contact form and we will reach out to schedule your consultation.
How Can Working With DPT Help You Put An End To Frustrating Back Pain For Good?
- We can often make changes in your discomfort within the first couple of sessions.
2. We will help you understand why this issue keeps coming back, and how our approach truly works.
3. Often reducing back pain means that you can sleep more peacefully, without being interrupted by back pain when you change positions. This often has great effects on your overall mood and energy level.
4. By working with you to fix your back pain, we can help you avoid pills and medications that wreak havoc on your organs.
5. Fixing your back the right way means avoiding dangerous surgery years down the road.
6. You won’t have to decline invitations to do fun things with friends or family because you’re afraid of hurting your back.
Essentially we want to help you get back to your life by giving you the right tools at the right time during your healing process. Our goal is to make certain that your results are lasting, and that you won’t have to search for a good doctor to fix your physical pain ever again.
Please Take A Few Moments To Hear What Our Clients Have To Say About DPT
Ready To Get Started Fixing Your Back Pain?
Call 480-482-651 to inquire and see if you’re a good fit for working with our team of experts.