Are you looking for Physical Therapy in Scottsdale?
If you’re looking for physical therapy in Scottsdale, and you’re having trouble figuring out which one to go to, you’ll save yourself time by reading through this page. On this page you’ll discover how working with the right PT can help you with the following :
- Sleep better and have more energy during the day.
- Be active with your children or grandchildren without being afraid of hurting yourself.
- Work comfortably, and not worry about your ability to provide.
- Be more effective at work and with your family.
- Get back to your normal exercise routine.
- Be able to travel without fearing that pain will come from sitting on an airplane, or walking around sightseeing.
- Be able to travel without feeling like you need a doctor, or pain pills on standby.
- Feel younger
- Improve your family relationships
A quote from one of our patients:
“I went from not being able to walk into the grocery store without grabbing a cart due to the pain, to walking around London and Italy with my wife for her 50th birthday.” – Doug F.
“I feel younger, and better than I have since I was in my 20’s.”
“I’m happier, and as a result my husband is happier!” – Terri N.
If you’re like most people searching for physical therapy in Scottsdale, you’re probably wondering:
How do I tell them all apart? Do I just call around and see who takes my insurance?
Most of our patients had the same question on their mind. And just like you, they feel overwhelmed with their choices. When you have so many choices and you don’t feel confident that you can compare them all, you start to get anxious about choosing the right one. One of our patients Terri told us that “trying to figure it out on your own, can give you a lot of anxiety.” By the time she came to see us, she had tried a number of things she found online, but she was frustrated that her pain would behave inconsistently, and sometimes it would help, but other times it made it worse. She found that she couldn’t be as effective at work, or as engaged with her family at home. She was beginning to feel exhausted from constantly dealing with aches and pains. That’s when she knew she had to do something different.
Have More Questions? Request A Free Discovery Visit Today!
Have More Questions? Request A Free Discovery Visit Today!
Have you experienced something similar?
What most of our patients tell us, is that they didn’t really think physical therapy was going to work for them. They have tried physical therapy in the past, sometimes for months on end without a change. Our clients Doug told us “I looked and looked and looked. People like this are very hard to find.” Doug’s frustrations with his physical therapy experiences in the past included.
- “They seemed more concerned with putting me on hotpacks and cold packs.
- “They seemed more concerned with their documentation, than with me as a patient.”
- “They always handed me off to some assistant, gave me the same exercises they gave everyone else with back pain, and told me ‘have a nice day’.”
- “When my pain wasn’t changing, there was never a good response as to why.”
- “They only focused on one body part, not how everything works together.”
Have you or someone you know had the same experience?
If you have, and you’re looking for something better, here’s what working with The Doctors of Physical Therapy in Scottsdale can do for you.
- We analyze your lifestyle, and build your treatment plan to get you to be able to do the things that are most important to you.
- We teach you about the body, the muscles, and how everything is connected.
- We work with the entire body and identify everything that’s contributing to your injury.
- Your treatment plan focuses on fixing everything involved in your injury, not just temporary solutions for your pain.
- We help you understand how to take care of yourself so you can continue to enjoy being pain free and active well into the future.
- You get help from a team that understands where you are at, and where you want to be. We then design a plan to help you get to where you want to be in as few, or as many steps as it may take.
If working with an expert physical therapist is important to you, take the next step by contacting us. If this is the first time you’re learning about us, you may qualify for a free Discovery Visit. Click the button below to fill out a short form to inquire about one of these visits. We have a limited number of these visits available each month, so don’t delay.
About Dr. Tom Padilla, Doctor of Physical Therapy, Strength Specialist, Author
Owner of The Doctors of Physical Therapy In Scottsdale
Dr. Tom Padilla is a leading expert in helping people in their 30’s-50’s who feel like there their bodies aren’t “as young as they use to be” become more active, and feel stronger… even if their body has been in pain for years. Dr. Tom has over 10 years of experience using movement as medicine, starting when he was a personal trainer during his undergraduate. He uses his experience as a personal trainer, a strength and conditioning specialist, and as a physical therapist to formulate treatment plans to optimize movement and restore function before and after injury. Shorty after starting into practice, Dr. Tom realized that the quality of care and attention to the individual wasn’t where it needed to be for physical therapy to be a tool utilized by someone to trying take their life back. Dr. Tom Padilla grew up in Albuquerque, New Mexico. He obtained a BA in Spanish and a BA in Portuguese from the University of New Mexico before going on to USC. Dr. Padilla received his Doctorate of Physical Therapy from the University of Southern California in 2014. Two years after graduation he moved from California to Arizona to open The Doctors of Physical Therapy. While attending USC, he was awarded the Order of the Golden Cane and the Order of Areté. He is a Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist certification by the National Strength and Conditioning Association. The author of the book “A Runner’s Guide to Preventing Common Running Injuries.” He is considered a leader in treatment for low back and hip pain. Dr. Padilla’s passions outside of DPT include travel, languages, and personal development.
Do You Want A Physical Therapist Who Can Help You Reach YOUR Ultimate Goal?
FREE Phone Consultation!
If you’re not quite ready to book an appointment, you may have some questions that you’d like answered first. We would be happy to chat with you so we can be 100% sure that we can help you take back the
rest of your life… just click the button below to request a phone consultation with us to see if we would be a good match for each other!
FREE Discovery Visit!
Some People may be thinking that we won’t be able to help YOUR specific problem. If you have already been to multiple physical therapy clinics in the past or just have some doubts, come see for yourself how we can truly help you with a FREE discovery session… no commitment, no strings attached. If anything you’ll leave understanding your body better.