Have you experienced something similar?
What most of our patients tell us, is that they didn’t really think physical therapy was going to work for them. They have tried physical therapy in the past, sometimes for months on end without a change. Our clients Doug told us “I looked and looked and looked. People like this are very hard to find.” Doug’s frustrations with his physical therapy experiences in the past included.
- “They seemed more concerned with putting me on hotpacks and cold packs.
- “They seemed more concerned with their documentation, than with me as a patient.”
- “They always handed me off to some assistant, gave me the same exercises they gave everyone else with back pain, and told me ‘have a nice day’.”
- “When my pain wasn’t changing, there was never a good response as to why.”
- “They only focused on one body part, not how everything works together.”
Have you or someone you know had the same experience?
If you have, and you’re looking for something better, here’s what working with The Doctors of Physical Therapy in Scottsdale can do for you.
- We analyze your lifestyle, and build your treatment plan to get you to be able to do the things that are most important to you.
- We teach you about the body, the muscles, and how everything is connected.
- We work with the entire body and identify everything that’s contributing to your injury.
- Your treatment plan focuses on fixing everything involved in your injury, not just temporary solutions for your pain.
- We help you understand how to take care of yourself so you can continue to enjoy being pain free and active well into the future.
- You get help from a team that understands where you are at, and where you want to be. We then design a plan to help you get to where you want to be in as few, or as many steps as it may take.
If working with an expert physical therapist is important to you, take the next step by contacting us. If this is the first time you’re learning about us, you may qualify for a free Discovery Visit. Click the button below to fill out a short form to inquire about one of these visits. We have a limited number of these visits available each month, so don’t delay.